Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Dude Abides

The Dudeist Bible: Just Take It Easy, Man



WWTDD? What Would The Dude Do? Now this is a question worth finding an answer to. One of the great cult classic movies of all time, The Big Lebowski, finally has become a "religion" of sorts. It's more of a philosophy, an egalitarian way of living to just abide where you are. Dudeism, or the Church of the Latter Day Dude, was founded a few years ago and has recently published its text, "The Abide Guide: Living Like Lebowski". It also has a terrific website with an official periodical, "The Dudespaper". I bug my wife with quotes from the Big Lebowski all the time and I have to say it is my favorite movie of all time so I am quite excited to see other people get into it as well. It's fun to be silly and not take life so seriously all the time.... helps keep you sane

Here is the link to the website:

Dudeism

and the the Book:

The Abide Guide: Living Like Lebowski


No comments:

Post a Comment