Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Reason Rally Sum Up

Seth over at Thinking Atheist put together a great video from the Reason Rally in DC last weekend... wish I could have been there!




Hermant Mehta over at Friendly Atheist also has a great summary of the day's events with lots of photos and video clips.

Best quote from the day was by Adam Savage (Mythbusters):

I have concluded through careful, empirical analysis and much thought that somebody is looking out for me. Keeping track of what I think about things, forgiving me when I do less then I ought, giving me strength to shoot for more than I think I am capable of. I believe they know everything that I do and think and they still love me and I’ve concluded after careful consideration that this person keeping score is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment